Aquatics Conditions of Use
What You Need To Know
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 years at all time. Children under the age of 5 years should remain within arms reach.
- In order to create a safe and fun environment customers are asked to:
- Ensure that suitable swimwear is worn
- Not use offensive language or behaviour
- Respect the rights of others
- Please observe all signage within the facility and please note the following rules apply:
- No Smoking
- No Running
- No Glass, Alcohol or Drugs
- No Bombing
- Photography is not permitted (except with management consent)
- Facility Operators reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- In an emeregncy please follow lifeguard instructions
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 years at all time. Children under the age of 5 years should remain within arm’s reach.
- Parents must wait at the end of the water slides for children.
- One person at a time on the slides.
- To keep you safe and help you have fun, please follow these rules:
- Please ensure that suitable swimwear is worn
- Do not climb or hang on the features
- Slide feet first only
- Be patient and wait your turn
- Please walk because if you run you may slip over
- Avoid the use of offensive language and rough behaviour.
- In an emergency please follow lifeguard instructions.